fbpx skip to Main Content
Frankie Video Screenshot Image

Content is King

  • March 9, 2020

In marketing, Content is King! Learn more tips involving content marketing from Frankie here, then don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more marketing tips on various topics:…

Read More

Do I Need A Blog For My Business?

  • April 27, 2018

A quality blog helps to establish your business as an authority in your industry. Every time you publish a blog post, you increase your web presence with more content, which creates…

Read More

Do You Recommend Curated Content?

  • April 20, 2018

Absolutely not! We believe that all the content you use for your social media and on your website or blog should be unique and created specifically for your business. Curated content…

Read More

Duplicate Content

  • September 1, 2017

Today we'd like to chat with you about duplicate content! Duplicate content is also known as curated or syndicated content. If you're ever told to copy and paste certain information…

Read More

Ten Tips for Content Creation

  • March 24, 2017

Creative content is the foundation of any marketing plan-- collateral, digital, or otherwise. In order to gain attention and turn those first impressions into business relationships, you'll need content that…

Read More

The Future of Your Business

  • December 30, 2016

People visit your website to get to know you better. Potential and existing customers want to learn more about your staff, products and services. While it's important to communicate your company's…

Read More

How to Write Irresistible Headlines

  • December 2, 2016

If you're visiting i3's blog page, there's an 80% chance that you read this blog's headline. Wonderful! However, there's a much smaller 20% of those remaining readers that have begun…

Read More
Back To Top