Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Local Tucson candidates only.
Want to be part of a fun Tucson Digital Marketing Agency? i3 Media Solutions is a growing agency with roots in Tucson since 2002. We are looking for a full-time Sales & Marketing Associate to grow with us!! This is an entry-level position in our Tucson office.
The ideal candidate will possess a basic understanding of sales and marketing, plus a desire to contribute as part of a team. This is an entry-level position and above all, we are looking for the right person to fit in with our team– someone who is willing to learn and who loves marketing! If interested, please follow the directions to apply below. Only those that follow the instructions will be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
– Assisting our team in day-to-day client activities and answering calls.
– Providing excellent customer service.
– Timely responses to emails and phone calls.
– Working with WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, video editing software, and Google Apps.
– Completing tasks for a variety of different types of projects from Social Media Management to Website Development to Branding and Graphic Design.
– Learning about new marketing techniques, software, and tools as needed.
– Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations, and close sales.
– Must be comfortable with business networking and talking in front of people in group settings.
– Scheduling appointments.
– Coordinating events as necessary.
– Answering emails and phone calls from customers.
– Making cold calls to generate leads from a provided spreadsheet.
– Explaining marketing solutions – how they work and why they’re needed.
– Holding client meetings with the goal of pursuing sales of marketing solutions.
– Creating and maintaining relationships with business connections, leads, and clients.
Familiarity with these aspects will be beneficial:
– Creating graphics in Canva.
– Using WordPress for website updates and more.
– Creating and scheduling emails in MailChimp.
– Working with Google Drive, Docs, and Calendar.
– Relationship sales.
– Working with minimum supervision.
– Spreadsheet and word-processing programs.
– Multitasking, time management, and organizational skills.
– Workplace technologies, including VoIP, online calendars, and desktop sharing.
We expect all work to be performed between core hours which fall between 9 am and 4 pm Arizona time, Monday through Friday, and be available in Tucson, AZ for client meetings. Occasionally, networking events that fall outside of core hours may be required. All team members use their own computers since it seems everyone has a laptop nowadays.
This position will start as part-time until you are fully trained and able to perform the tasks assigned without help. If this sounds like a position you’re capable of – or if you are willing to train and learn as needed – please send us your cover letter containing why this position interests you, your desired pay range, one thing you learned by reading our website, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.