The ideal candidate will possess a basic understanding of marketing, plus a desire to contribute as part of a team. This is an entry-level position and above all, we are looking for the right person to fit in with our team– someone who is willing to learn and who loves marketing!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting our team in day-to-day client activities and answering calls.
- Working with Mailchimp, Canva, video editing software, and Google Apps.
- Completing tasks for a variety of different project types.
- Training to become a seamless part of our team.
- Learning about new marketing techniques, software, and tools as needed.
Familiarity with these aspects will be beneficial, but otherwise your training will include:
- Creating graphics in Canva.
- Publishing podcasts as well as video and audio editing.
- Using WordPress for website updates and more.
- Creating and scheduling emails in MailChimp.
- Working with Google Drive, Docs, and Calendar.
This position will include 10 -20 hours of work per week with growth potential. This may become a full time position for the right candidate. If this sounds like a position you’re capable of – or if you are willing to train and learn as needed – please send us your cover letter containing why this position interests you, your desired pay range, one thing you learned by reading our website, and your resume.
The preferred location for this position is Tucson, AZ. We are open to remote work for the right candidate.
We are always looking for interns. We’ve had various interns over the years and we’re happy to welcome new faces who are interested in a career in marketing. We are looking to hear from anyone interested in marketing, social media, graphic design, website development, project management, or related field. Send us your information using the email below.
SEND US YOUR RESUME!
Please make sure to include a cover letter letting us know where your interest lies and what kind of position you are applying for.