Social Circle is a community of business professionals that meet twice a week to build relationships with like-minded business professionals. Members show support to each other through celebrating successes, sharing referrals, social media support, and hosting educational presentations. We’re open to all business owners and professionals, looking to connect, learn, and engage in order to grow together.
We gather these friends in business together for:
– True engagement; Our community knows trading a like for a like or a follow or a follow is not the same as getting real engagement and attention from your ideal clients.
– Closed Facebook group; Made for members to request help, with professionals standing by to answer their questions and provide guidance.
– A team of brand ambassadors; All members can help you spread the word in an authentic way because we will have true knowledge of your business from our bi-weekly meetings.
– Member discount; members receive a 25% discount towards fill price workshops and educational programs.
– Sharing our gifts; All members get the chance to share during meetings and are encouraged to get to know each other outside of them as well as through the closed Facebook group. In some meetings, we will have a presenter, while other weeks we will use storytelling or other techniques to keep us thinking about how best to talk to our ideal clients online.
– Plus, you have the i3 Media Solutions marketing team helping with ideas on authenticity, social media, and how to find your ideal clients.
Social Circle is for you if you ever thought of working with your own micro-influencers or if you know you need help spreading your message further. Register for a session and you will see first-hand how it works and how we can help each other grow!
Currently, Social Circle meets twice a week through zoom (Tuesday 9 AM (Arizona Time) and Thursday 2 pm (Arizona Time) with two in-person networking opportunities a month. All meetings are 45 minutes.
We will be holding meetings 48 weeks out of the 52 weeks a year, taking time off for major holidays. (Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.)