We're not done sharing our best tips and tricks for organic growth of Instagram followers.…
Are you spending time scrolling through Reels on Instagram? If you already enjoy them, then why not make them for your business? Reels are one of the best ways to reach new people across Instagram, so imagine the kind of attention you could gather for your business! To make the most of Reels for your business, here are some of our best tips for creating Reels that will engage your audience:
1. Create your Reels in batches! In other words, set aside a period of time every week – this could be as little as 15 minutes – to record several Reels during! By creating them in batches, you’ll be spending only a short period of time making Reel drafts that you can then post throughout the week.
2. Add text to your videos! By adding text to your videos, you can turn the audio of your choice into a message that relates to your business. This text should be eye-catching, include keywords about your business, and hook in your audience!
3. Use trending audios or record an original one. Trending audios may just be one of the easiest ways to get people to watch your Reels, but original audios can also perform well! Trending audios give you the chance to hop on a trend that’s going around on Instagram, whereas original audios give you a chance to use your voice to talk about something related to your business.
4. Include a strong caption. This should include text that goes into better depth about the topic of your Reel, hashtags, and a call to action! Guide your audience to follow you for related content, visit your website through a link in your bio, or check out the rest of your posts!
4. Show your face! Reels perform best when the viewer can see your face, especially when speaking or lip-syncing words and using expressions. This adds a human touch to your marketing and can become a great asset to introducing yourself as a part of your business!
Utilize these tips to start making Reels for your business more effectively! This is your chance to have fun and get involved with your business marketing. Let your audience get to know you and what you do better through a platform that many people already enjoy spending time on!
We’re here to help. We offer managed social media services as well as marketing coaching, during which we can help you create a strategy that works for you! Set up a free consultation through our Facebook page!