Instagram is a wildly popular platform, not only because of how fun it is for…
While many social media users simply post when they feel like it, for a business owner working to improve your marketing, you’ll need a more consistent strategy in place. Posts need to be made frequently, aimed at the right audience, and with clear intentions in mind. We’re here with guidance to get you started in creating the strategy you can use to master this process!
Let’s get started:
1. Think about your business goals. What do you want for your business? What aspects do you want to see growth in? What are you hoping to achieve through social media? Outlining your intentions for getting started on social media marketing will help you be focused in all of your efforts.
2. Decide how often you can post and when you can set aside time to create content. Frequency and consistency are important to keep in mind when determining your posting schedule. We recommend posting 2-3 times per week minimum, but daily posts are ideal for creating business growth. Pick a schedule and stick to it– you can always increase the amount you are posting over time.
Likewise, you’ll need to establish time to create your social media content. This may include taking new pictures or videos, brainstorming ideas, or making Reels and Stories. How often you need to create content will be based on how much you need, but try to start planning out time to dedicate to it.
3. Create goals for social media. Keeping the other steps in mind, what reasonable goals can you make for your efforts with social media? For instance, if you’d like to find new leads for your business, then one of your goals could be gaining 5 new leads through Instagram. We recommend including goals that relate to what you’re doing– not just results. For example, you can make it a goal of yours to post 3 times a week. Make sure these goals can be measured so you can be kept accountable.
4. Figure out what purpose/s you want to focus on. With your goals in mind, figure out what the message/s needs to be behind your social media posts. If you’re looking for new clients, ensure you’re creating content with this in mind. If you want to book more appointments, make a habit of sharing your booking links. No matter your goal or goals, focus on them throughout each piece of content you create and put out.
5. Get started! It’s difficult to know when you’re truly ready to get started in marketing your business. If you still feel like you aren’t, then consider getting ahold of the marketing experts from i3 Media Solutions! We offer a wide range of marketing services to help you, including social media workshops and account management. No matter the level of help you need, we’re here to customize our services to you.