Every year, i3 Media Solutions takes pride in doing its part to give back to…
Since 2016 has ended, to encourage positivity and continue striving towards greater goals, we at i3 are taking some time to reflect on the highlights that we’ve had this year. Every year has highs and lows, but taking the time to highlight our favorite moments, projects, and aspects of this past year gives us great perspective while looking forward to the year to come. Here’s a rundown of what we’re thankful for this year, from projects to people, in no particular order.
– We’d first of all like to thank our clients, without which i3 wouldn’t be the growing and thriving business that it’s become today. We’re proud to say we’re collaborating with a group of local, reliable, and outstanding business leaders that are experts in a wide variety of fields.
– To thank our clients for another wonderful year, we are working with Tucson Tellers of Tales for our annual Community Give Back project. This donation of our services means we will be working with them to help their marketing and branding thrive once again, which is a goal we’re happy to be working towards. Check them out at (www.tellersoftalestucson.com).
– We were given the chance to attend the 2016-2017 Opening Night Gala of Ballet Tucson, one of our wonderful clients that showcase dancers with a lot of talent. It was a fantastic event, and we were happy to be part of the marketing team and attend!
– Our very own Creative Director, Frankie Lemer, earned two awards for her work with Business Networking International. She achieved both Perfect Attendance and the award for Outstanding Team Leadership. We’re always proud to share our team’s individual achievements.
– i3 seized the opportunities to become a Strategic Marketing Partner with Marana Chamber of Commerce and join Local First Arizona, making us stronger community allies in the Tucson business world.
– Lastly, as a growing, evolving team, we’d like to give thanks to everyone that has become a part of i3. In this industry, we are always learning, exploring, and growing individually to bring out our best work as a team, and we’re proud to say that with this attitude, we’re growing ever-stronger.
As a team, we’re ever-grateful for all of the wonderful business relationships we’ve made and continue to make in our work. 2016 showcased a lot of growth as it comes to our in-house crew, our client base, and even our business allies within the community. Thank you to everyone that made 2016 a year of many highlights for us, with so much to give thanks for!