Social Circle is a community that meets twice a week to build relationships between business owners around the globe. Members show support to each other through celebrating successes, sharing referrals and social media support, and hosting educational presentations. We’re open to all like-minded business owners, looking to connect, learn, and engage in order to grow together.
We gather these friends in business together for:
– True engagement; Our community knows trading a like for a like or a follow or a follow is not the same as getting real engagement and attention from your ideal clients.
– Closed Facebook group; Made for members to request help, with professionals standing by to answer their questions and provide guidance.
– A team of micro-influencers; All members can help you spread the word in an authentic way because we will have true knowledge of your business from our bi-weekly meetings.
– Member interviews; held monthly as a way to celebrate our members we interview members to get to know them on a deeper level.
– The Social Network Podcast; held monthly. Each show will have a theme.
– Sharing our gifts; All members get the chance to share during meetings and are encouraged to get to know each other outside of them as well as through the closed Facebook group. In some meetings, we will have a presenter, while other weeks we will use storytelling or other techniques to keep us thinking about how best to talk to our ideal clients online.
– Video library; Miss a session on a topic you really wanted to hear? No worries, we record most sessions! As a member, you will have access to a video library to watch at your leisure.
– Book Club; Participants in the book club will vote on which books to read and meet bi-monthly to discuss. These meetings will be held in addition to the regular Social Circle sessions. Our book club guide will create a plan to lead readings and discussions for each book. The only additional cost to participate will be the cost of the book. If you have a suggestion for a book, please email email@example.com.
– Plus, you have the i3 Media Solutions marketing team helping with ideas on authenticity, social media, and how to find your ideal clients.
Social Circle is for you if you ever thought of working with your own micro-influencers or if you know you need help spreading your message further. Register for a session and you will see first-hand how it works and how we can help each other grow!
If Social Circle sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about, please attend an upcoming session!